Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

The projected due date for the Beanie Babies is the 11th.  There are some possible due dates starting as early as the 9th, but most likely it'll be about the 11th (that's what I'm hoping for, anyway).


That means...the temperature taking has begun!!


Sunday:
1:30am ~ 100.4
1:30pm ~ 99.4


Just a little while longer until her next temperature taking.


9:30am Susie and I are headed to the vet to get x-rays and we'll then know how many BABIES there will be!!  I can't WAIT!!


I think she's about ready to pop!
This picture was taken on Friday...and I can tell you now, she's already MUCH bigger...I think she grows before my eyes all the time.  I'm still a bit obsessed with feeling the babies moving around, because it's just the coolest thing EVER!!  I can't wait to meet, and squish, and cuddle all the little cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment